X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assistance with Temp File

Good morning Guys!

How are y'all?

When I downloaded the blu ray version of DVDfab I lost my Temp File. This will be the Temp File which shows under Target when the program is open.

I already tried re-down loading the program and nothing!

Can any one tell me how to get that Temp File to show again in the Target area of the program.

Thanking you in advance

Originally posted by Fernando1 View Post
    Good morning Guys!

How are y'all?

When I downloaded the blu ray version of DVDfab I lost my Temp File. This will be the Temp File which shows under Target when the program is open.

I already tried re-down loading the program and nothing!

Can any one tell me how to get that Temp File to show again in the Target area of the program.

Thanking you in advance
    The Temp file you're referring to never shows up under 'Target' when you first open Fab.

What should show is your R/W drive, with an option to switch to a folder if you're not doing a write directly to blank media.

The Temp file should still exist in the DVDFab section of your Documents And Settings folder, but it's only used internally by the program for temporary storage, and is usually erased at the end of a rip, unless you have disabled that option in Common Settings.

If you have disabled that option, and do a rip to your HD, that'll leave you with 2 copies of the DVD... one in the folder you specified for the rip, and the one in the Temp file... a quick way to use up HD space.

Does this answer your question?

DC

Comment

Originally posted by Fernando1 View Post
      Open DVDFab/settings/DVD Copy and select DVD Folder in the dropdown and the target will default to a folder instead of an optical drive. Is that what you wanted?

Comment

Working...
      X