Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cannot burn

Hello.

Please help. I have tried burning from a DVD/RW to a Sony DVD-r and from a DVD (original movie) and both times I got the burn fail error message at the very end of the burn period. I cannot seem to find the first log but am attaching the second one. Thanks for any help.
    Attached Files

Hijack moved to its own thread.

Comment

Originally posted by bjmccann View Post
      Hello.

Please help. I have tried burning from a DVD/RW to a Sony DVD-r and from a DVD (original movie) and both times I got the burn fail error message at the very end of the burn period. I cannot seem to find the first log but am attaching the second one. Thanks for any help.

Since this problem of yours isn't at all related to the one the O.P. had, I'll have one of the moderators move this to a new thread, where more people will get to see it and offer you help.

First of all, though, please go the same folder where you got the internal.log from, and find the folder named vso.burn.log, and post an actual burn (PLEASE not the 10 or 11 line log header that others post, as it isn't an actual burn log.. the burn log will be longer - 30-60 lines - and will give us much more info).

DC

Comment

13 minutes ahead of you DC

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
          13 minutes ahead of you DC

Jeeez... Yer FAST

DC

Comment

Working...
          X