Tinker bell not copying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tinker bell not copying

I'm using DVD to DVD ver 8.0.6.1 and been unable to copy Tinker Bell (the last one) for the past two days, it creates the image in my hard drive but when trying to copy to my blank DVD it says Failed error 105. I hooked up a USB external DVD-RW to see if it was my drive but I get the same response, also I tried with 10 diferent blank dvd's but still the same. HELP!

Originally posted by soyomb2003 View Post
    I'm using DVD to DVD ver 8.0.6.1 and been unable to copy Tinker Bell (the last one) for the past two days, it creates the image in my hard drive but when trying to copy to my blank DVD it says Failed error 105. I hooked up a USB external DVD-RW to see if it was my drive but I get the same response, also I tried with 10 diferent blank dvd's but still the same. HELP!

To help you, we're going to need more info...

Please post the burn log for the failed burn, and let us know, step by step, how exactly you tried to do this copy (including any error or alert messages).

DC

Comment

Originally posted by soyomb2003 View Post
      105 HWS_TOOBIG 5 // Files are too big to fit on a DVD+/-R(W)
      This is what your error means. Most likely you have set an output size too big. Please check size of your iso and make adjustments to an output size accordingly, and try again.
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Working...
      X