8.0.6.1 issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8.0.6.1 issues

Have had no problems copying DVD to DVD prior to upgrade today to 8.0.6.1. Now I keep getting "Error While Reading" message ~ on Wall Street and Toy Story. Had a couple of freezing issues while trying to cancel.

Any thoughts? TIA

Hi moviecritic,

Did you clean the disc and your DVD drive before you copy?

Please click the tick green icon button at the right top corner of the DVDFab screen, open "Common Settings" window, click on "Pathplayer", active/de-active it to copy your movie again.

Regards,

mona
    Last edited by Mona; 12-24-2010, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Thanks. I tried that yesterday but it didn't work. Today though I was able to copy the DVD but the write process failed. Just not my day I guess.

Comment

Hi moviecritic

Please post your logs the default location is:
        For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Completed Burn log(s) and post right here.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by moviecritic View Post
          Thanks. I tried that yesterday but it didn't work. Today though I was able to copy the DVD but the write process failed. Just not my day I guess.
          It might be your day if you would post your logs and detailed information so we might have an idea of what is happening.
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the link. The write process issue was a media issue, not a DVDFab issue which is why I didn't post any data. Everything is working just fine now. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
            X