CSI Season 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSI Season 8

Hi, I've been able to view and backup my CSI seasons 1 - 7 with no problems. CSI Season 8 (any disc), however, doesn't seem to work and DVDFab remains at the "Open Source DVD" screen forever. Thanks in advance for any insight you may have and have a happy holiday season regardless of where you are or your personal beliefs!

Hi, jkeifer3

1. Please disable or enable pathplayer to retry.
    2. If fail, post internal logs.

Thanks.

Comment

Hello and thanks for the help. I disabled "pathplayer" and the disc was read very quickly. Now, I will check the content to see it things worked out ok.

Comment

Hi jkeifer3

Remember to set it back to Always Enabled when done or you may wonder why you will not be able to open newer movies.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I beg to ask the question???

How can you have disks of NCIS Season 8 when it is only halfway through the broadcast season?
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
            I beg to ask the question???

How can you have disks of NCIS Season 8 when it is only halfway through the broadcast season?
            Your thinking of the wrong one CSI season 8 was released in 2008

Comment

My apologies!!!

Must be the New Year Champers!!!

I read NCIS instead of CSI...
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
              X