Lilo and Stitch 2 and Andre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lilo and Stitch 2 and Andre

Hello everyone. First time I have had to post for anything. When attempting to make backup and also RIP the above movie, they are showing no data or limited data.

Lilo and Stitch 2, a Disney movie with Fast Play, it shows just the Fast Play.

Andre, a Paramount movie, it shows no data.

Please let me know what I may need to include for Log Files.

This happens in 8.0.6.1 also.

Thanks.

Post details of what you are doing.
    Full disk?
    Main movie only?
    Customize ?

Post your logs also.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi TwigsUSAN
      These are older movies and you may have to disable path player Open Fab Click the Green top right > Protection > Path Player click Disable Path Player click OK restart Fab and try again, just remember to set it back to Always Enabled.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Wished I could help but out of all the Lilo and Stitch DVDs I bought that one in question is the only one that region 3 in my collection but for those titles do what CBR929 mentioned and adjust the Pathplayer settings

Comment

Disabling Pathplayer did it. Thanks for pointing out were it was at. I was going to disable that before posting, but I couldn't find it. Of course I was trying to look for it quickly while my 4 yo daughter was trying to get my attention. Thanks everyone.

Comment

Your welcome glad to help
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
            X