This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some help guys....

After making a back up copy of "ALIENS IN THE ATTIC" I played it in our dvd player, well it started stuttering and jumping everywhere. Is there a fix for that? I just bought a 100 pack of Memorex DVD-R 16x 4.7GB 120min and I really dont want to waste any of them. Thanks ahead of time

Haven't bought that movie yet so haven't tried backing it up.

I assume you created an .iso image.

Couple of thoughts -- could be a bad burn -- do you have NeroDisc Speed to test the disc to see how the burn went on that particular disc? Also, spindle of discs itself could be bad -- Memorex is not a brand I would call as one on which you can rely to have consistently good discs.

Do you have an emulated drive in which you could load your .iso to see if the .iso you created was OK?

Comment

Hi moviefreak, I had this issue awhile back when I started using dvdfab. I started out with memorex dvd's and had similar results. I know verbatim's, for this reason. Try using dvdfab to make your back up to your hd. Use Imgbrn (it's free) to make your iso if you need too. Or just use main movie option in fab. Hope this helps given the information you have posted.

rip.

Comment

Try setting the write speed to 1/2 the rated speed of your blank media (I suggest x6 or x8 with those memorex blanks) within Fab if using the included VSO burn engine or take Rip's advice about d/ling ImgBurn for your burn engine http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=12 Be sure to follow Troy512's instructions in his video's to set it up to work with Fab flawlessly.

Comment

Working...
        X