Still Recording in French!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still Recording in French!

As you are all aware, I have had the recording in French and Spanish issues since the Beta versions of 8052 and 8053 came out, and I see that there are others as well.
    Even with the new 8056 version, same issue. Although, each new version since 8052 has showed "Updated Language issues" in the "Whats New", none has worked.
    Now that I have uninstalled and Reinstalled the latest version 8065, I was hoping that these issues where fixed, but I am still getting French language if I record Full Disc, and check the box "Jump to main title".
    Now if I record Main movie, and uncheck all languages except English, then the movie will start in English, Otherwise it will default to french, even though All my settings are English Default.
    I like to record all my movies in Full disc, but have the movie jump to the main title when inserted.
    Please try and find the fix for this.
    Thank you DVDFAB for a Greatproduct, but I do wish it were fixed.
    Have a Safe New Year.
    Old Hick.
    Last edited by old hick; 12-29-2010, 10:49 PM.

Hi, oldhick

1. Please use "Jump to first menu xxxxx" option to copy disc.
    2. DVDFab Devs are working on this problem.

Thanks.

Comment

The "Jump to Main Title" does not work correctly for all DVDs and sounds like this is a problem from using it. As for language issue updates you should not really pay attention to that as your problem is more from using the "Jump to Main Title"

Comment

Not much of an issues for me any more now that I figured out how to go around the language issue, by just recording the "main disc", but would be nice to have it fixed.
        It took me quite a few wasted blank disc's to figure this out. Then with each update, I would try it again, and it still has the same issue when "Jump to main title" is checked.
        Patiently waiting for the fix to come out.

Comment

I downloaded 8066 tonight and tried Knight and Day. This time it's in Spanish!

Comment

Not being sarcastic here, Why not use customize and check all the title boxes and only select the english track for audio? That's what I do. You get the whole disk with less compression.

Comment

Working...
            X