This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 6.1.2.5 Browsing Movie Folder

I just recently upgraded to Windows 7 Pro 64 bit and reinstalled my dvdfab. However when i am trying to burn my movies I cannot browse through the folder in which i store them in. I can only see the last movie i burned to disc in the folder. Tried running dvdfab as administrator. Anybody run into this problem that could help?

Originally posted by Hplayer13 View Post
    I just recently upgraded to Windows 7 Pro 64 bit and reinstalled my dvdfab. However when i am trying to burn my movies I cannot browse through the folder in which i store them in. I can only see the last movie i burned to disc in the folder. Tried running dvdfab as administrator. Anybody run into this problem that could help?
    did you uncheck delete temporary files when done. located in common settings general

Comment

Thank you for the quick reply. I have tried that and yet I still get the same result. The problem is that I have all my movies in VOB form on a secondary drive. I would like to burn multiple discs in a row but I can expand the folder tree in source. I am thinking this is a security layer with the second drive. These movies are in MCE as well. This is really annoying and has been plaguing me for a while.

Comment

Have you tried logging on as "Administrator" not just as a user with administrative privileges?
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

strange as I have W7 Ultimate and do not have this problem. have you tried with all security turned off?

Comment

I thought that account was automatically disabled unless you enabled it? Why would this affect my normal account. Will try anything at this point.

Comment

Well that is precisely the thing which security setting is turned on or off that is affecting this program. What are you referencing when you say all security. I have messed with UAC and all sorts of other options.

Comment

I was refering to your firewall or Anti-virus protection and thought they might be stopping DVDFab from accessing those files. I am not sure if that problem as I never had this issue and have an external HDD that I save my movies to as well with no problems accessing them using DVDFab if I want to burn to DVD

Comment

I am having this exact issue. Was a resolution ever found?

Thanks,
                  Eric

Comment

Same Problem Can't see or browse for Source Folders only the las one.

Was anyone able to come up with a valid solution for this issue... I am having the same issue I can only see the last folder I burned.... I would like to select another.... but the source files will not reset???

Comment

Working...
                    X