No announcement yet.

Knight and Day- Australian Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have uploaded the .BIN image and VIDEO_TS folder in a zip file. Hope that helps.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by fieldsy36 View Post
      I have uploaded the .BIN image and VIDEO_TS folder in a zip file. Hope that helps.

Sorry, sir... still not correct.

When a disc has been inserted in your drive, and opened by Fab, info about the disc that you might find useful is posted in the info section.

If you click on the 'Send Info' button in that section, what actually gets sent are the IFO files, which aren't displayed at all, but contain the info Fengtao is looking for.

Since he is the author of this program, he is usually too busy to get involved in the day-to-day stuff that AGJ, myself, signals, Maineman and a bunch of others do, and his info needs are much more detailed and technically oriented than ours.

Please insert the disk in question, let Fab open it, go to the info section, and click on the 'Send Info' button. You'll get a small window to allow you to comment, and please reference this thread... then check back here to see if he answers you directly, but you are more likely to see a new version released, addressing the issue you are having with this disc.

DC

Comment

I was not able to e-mail the FabReport from DVD FAB, there was an error code 25. I have attached the report to this forum.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by AGJ; 01-04-2011, 01:45 AM.

Comment

I edited out your name and email address from the UserInfo of the report as not want everyone to know that especially spammers

Comment

Thanks, AGJ. Are you able to send that onto Fengtao

Comment

He knows about this thread and problem so no worries and if he needs your email address he can check the email you used when you joined the forum

Comment

I have managed to copy the movie Knight and Day- AUS. After reading about a similar problem, I turned PathPlayer off, and it recognised and copied just fine.

Thanks for all your help nad info, though

Comment

I can confirma a similar problem with a UK release of this DVD under EAN: 5039036045490 (ex-)rental version.

Turned off PathPlayer and all items on the DVD became visible.
                  With PathPlayer active, only three small Blu-ray and similar adverts were visible.

Comment

Working...
                  X