This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dvd to dvd not showing up

im running vista 64 bit now for some reason the dvd to dvd is not showing is there anyway i can get this fix i do get mobil blu ray etc thanks in advance

Are you running the paid version or the 30 day free trial version. If you are using the free version it proably is past due the 30 day limit....Best Regards, Bob...

Comment

yes for the first time how could it be 30 days

Comment

Use this link All-In-One email to get your key good for all products purchased using same email address you purchased with

Comment

so there isnt no more free edition of dvd fab decryptor

Comment

yes there is still a free DVDFab HD Decryptor you can only save to the hard drive as the free version does not burn to DVD. The free version also deos not compress or do main movie or any other features. Once the 30 days free trial is over you only able to do the DVD9 to hard drive

Comment

then why is it that the dvd to dvd is not showing up or im i doing somthing wrong how can i get the free edition to work does the free edition work with dvd to dvd or something else please help thanks

Comment

Most of us here would not know how to assist you as we are paid subscribers and we do not know what happens with the free trial.
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

even if i paid it looks like i wouldnt get support cant even get the trial to work shame

Comment

Yes you would as we would be able to diagnose it better.

But try this:-
                    1. Uninstall the current version that you have installed.
                    2. Download the latest version [or current beta] and save it to your desktop.
                    3. Right click on the installation file and "Run as Administrator"
                    4. Close down Fab if it runs
                    5. Right click on the Fab desktop icon and "Run as Administrator"
                    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

gregiboy thanks for the help iam leaning towards purchasing this software but i need to know if it works and how it works i tried what you said no show thanks again

Comment

Have you ever had Fab installed in the past?

Comment

yes an older free trial version but it went heywire when the new version came out never been the same again thanks

Comment

after using freeware revo uninstaller it fished out some old dvdfab 5 files and cleaned it up iam running freeware dvd fab dvd to dvd again

Comment

Working...
                            X