unreadable Toy Story 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unreadable Toy Story 1

After trying and the latest release in vain, i report that Toy Story 1 (DVD S.E.) keeps giving me "cannot read" errors. Weird is that i had no problem with Toy Story 2 and 3. The dvd is brand and scratch-free.

I don't know if i can provide any log file since (as i said) the copy procedure won't even start.

Hi Athanasios2104

This is an older movie and you may have to disable path player Open Fab Click the Green top right > Protection > Path Player click Disable Path Player click OK restart Fab and try again, just remember to set it back to Always Enabled.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Copying as i write this, thanks

Comment

Your welcome
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Write the previous post wrong, the dvd was being "analyzed" for 30+ minutes but the copy procedure never started . The final error msg was Task 401, although the target (and temp) directory contain only legit english characters (F:\Movies).

Is there any log file i can upload in case you find out where's the problem?

Comment

Disney copies problem

I´ve bougth DVD Region+CSS Free a couple of years ago, actually with the version 5.9.8.3 I can´t copy Disney DVD.
            Could you please inform if
            1- is there any actualization of the product (and a serial number if necessary) that will take care of the copy?
            2- if 1 is negative, is there any product I could buy to perform the copy?

Best regards and tks for your help!

Comment

Hi Athanasios2104
              The error that you are receiving is 401 DVD_Error_Quality Unreachable, please check your output file sizes and also post your logs the default location is:
              For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
              or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
              or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s) and post right here.
              CBR929

Comment

Originally posted by Fasulo View Post
                I´ve bougth DVD Region+CSS Free a couple of years ago, actually with the version 5.9.8.3 I can´t copy Disney DVD.
                Could you please inform if
                1- is there any actualization of the product (and a serial number if necessary) that will take care of the copy?
                2- if 1 is negative, is there any product I could buy to perform the copy?

Best regards and tks for your help!
                Go to this link http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm register using the same email you used to purchase DVD Region+CSS Free. Then wait for your Passkey to be added as DVDFab gave a free Passkey to those who bought that program as listed in this thread http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=9377

Comment

Working...
                X