Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! Problem installing product, Blue Screen Of Death!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! Problem installing product, Blue Screen Of Death!

I have been using DVD Copy for years on both XP and Vista. I recently reformated my Vista system to XP SP3 and I am trying to reinstall DVDFAB but I get the following error on the blue screen,

nv4_disp.dll

When I open the program file and then open setup, I also get the following error message,

Setup files are corrupted, please obtain a new copy of the program.

I think I have deleted everything and tried to do fresh installs 3 times yet I keep getting the same results.

Can someone help please?!

Thanks in advance.

When you did the fresh installs did you download a new installer or use the old one?

Comment

I am not really sure? Initially I was trying to download from an email that DVDFAB sent for the latest update, when that didn't work I tried installing a fresh copy from the website.

Comment

Originally posted by Power Stroke View Post
        I am not really sure? Initially I was trying to download from an email that DVDFAB sent for the latest update, when that didn't work I tried installing a fresh copy from the website.
        I know it is a pain it the neck but delete fab from your PC and download a fresh installer from this link.

Comment

Please update all your NVIDIA drivers. BSOD is happening in NVIDIA driver.
          人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
          Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Thanks! I eventually found a way to take care of this by following the instructions from this site:
            http://www.personalcomputerfixes.com...isp-dll-error/
            I did not install their software as I already have a registry cleaner, and I have tuned my system to the nth degree.
            As explained an update from nvidia caused the problem. The drivers were only installed 2 weeks ago from their site using their auto detect but hey ,whatever, maybe the driver didn't install correctly.
            Anyways. I followed their instructions and before I downloaded the new driver, I downloaded DVDFAB and did the registration, then I downloaded the GPU drivers, loaded and restarted.
            Everything is right with the world once more!
            Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
            X