Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insanity Discs: New problem reading?

Hi all,

I am having trouble with the Insanity Workout Discs. It seems to me that DVDfab is only reading an extremely small portion of the DVD (mainly just the title page). At the bottom when it shows the size of what will be copied (in the Full Disc tab) it is only showing around 100 mb when the disk contains over 2 gigs.

I did a forum search and have looked at the other problems with these discs and those solutions did not work. Even using the Tips on Troubleshooting I was unable to find a solution.

I have attached the log of what happens when it reads the Insanity disc. Looking at it with my untrained eye doesn't tell me much but I feel like it is just not reading the rest of the disc correctly - skipping over it because it thinks it won't play in a regular DVD player (according to pathplayer). When I disable pathplayer the size of the disc magically jumps to 24 gigs which is ludacris.

Any help? I hope I have included everything I need to
    Attached Files

There is no way to back these up as they are mass produced and practically all of them are bad discs. If you actually watch the original DVD closely you will see errors when it plays. that why it hard to back them up

What you can do is use the send info files to send them to DVDFab so they can take closer look at them and see if updating DVDFab will fix the problem

Comment

Alright, thank you

Comment

Working...
      X