"SALT" the movie freezes at 43:28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"SALT" the movie freezes at 43:28

Did this twice. exact same spot. I was able to fast forward by going to an earlier time and it jumped ahead one minute. As you can see in the log, I am using those Yuden DVD+R which the moderator suggested.

Also, is it worth it to buy dual layer dvd media? Most movies will fit on just DVD at 100% with main movie only. And, one more thing. Can you use DVDFab to telll what kind of DVD your blank is? Does the program have a way to determine this on a blank disc that you have no idea what the hell the format is? (DVD-R, +R, DL) frustrating!! I don't thnk win xp can give that info to you? Or is there a trick?

And I haven't really tried it, but can you burn your backup DVD to another with "make duplicate disc" on any DVD burner software?.

One more thing........what is this "SONY" "PC_CLICKME.exe" that they now put on the movies? kind of an irritation. Just thankful that DVDFab strips that off of the dvd. I didn't know where the heck it was coming from and searched my "C" drive, but it was on the movie! Too user friendly.

N E ways, thanks all fab forum.

Tom Sawyer
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TomSawyer999; 01-09-2011, 10:16 PM. Reason: Attachment

Please post "Info" of the DVD, thanks.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Hi, TomSawyer999

Please download new version 8068beta to retry.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X