Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mismatch DVDCopy & Passkey

Hi,

i downloaded the trial versions and tried to rip some dvds and blurays.
    My first BD and DVD try worked fine ( BD Ironman 2 & DVD John Rambo ). I tried ripping and copying - everything like i hoped it would work.

But afterwards i tried BD Iron Man and it did not even open and any other dvd i tried afterwards( "Oben" ( german version "up" ), Inception, Dosage Vol 1-5 ( climbing movie dvds) ).
    All these discs where not recognized correct in the information dialog of dvdcopy, but passkey displayed the correct information of all these discs.

How can this happen when passkey and dvdcopy use the same decryption engine?

TIA Martin

you should have Passkey closed and not running when you use DVDFab DVD Copy/Blu-ray Copy?

Comment

Damn ... that's too easy ... dvdfab checks if XXX is running at the same time, but not if passkey is also running
      Last edited by Blazkowicz; 01-11-2011, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mabu View Post
        but not if passkey is also running
        Same decryption engine so be a little hard to check if running but you can make a feature request to add a Passkey detection to DVDFab to see if they would add it

Comment

Well i know, but if passkey locks dvdfab this would be a fine

Comment

Configure Passkey to not auto start at bootup.

Comment

Originally posted by W&B View Post
              Configure Passkey to not auto start at bootup.
              Yeah .. now i know it - but is this somewhere referenced that these apps can not run at the same time? Did i miss this information?

Comment

Not sure if it's in the product description, if not already it should be that if you have DVDFab's main product that Passkey isn't needed.
                The only references I've seen is in the forum where people has asked if Passkey is needed with DVDFab.

Comment

Well - it is NOT working...

i disabled autostart of passkey and did a reboot... dvdfab does not recognize the dvd - but passkey recognized the dvd ...

Comment

Is there a solution for my problem?

Comment

Originally posted by mabu View Post
                      Well - it is NOT working...

i disabled autostart of passkey and did a reboot... dvdfab does not recognize the dvd - but passkey recognized the dvd ...
                      Hi Mabu,

1) Please try to install the latest beta version 8.0.7.2 at http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA to copy again.

2) Please click the tick green icon button at the right top corner of the DVDFab screen, open "Common Settings" window, click on "Pathplayer", active/deactive it to copy your dvd movies again and see the result.

Best regards,
                      Anny

Comment

I downloaded the current version - and the last dvd is working .. i gonna test the blurays tomorrow

Great job

Comment

Working...
                        X