This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grey's anatomy Season 5

When I try to rip this disk I get a quality of 20%, which is obviously too low. Has anyone else come across this problem, and how do you fix it.

There are many (50+)tracks (each a half hour or and hour) listed when looking at "main movie", so I am sure this is some type of copy protection.

Thanks,

John

Never mind. I tried it with a different computer and it worked properly. Very strange though. Maybe my disk drive is starting to fail.

Comment

These episodic DVD's usually have quite convoluted navigation structures.

The fist thing I do with episodic DVD's is play them in a software player on my PC and jump to each episode and then note down which title is playing. Most software players display this and also most set top players.

Once you know what titles you want, it makes things easier.

With regard to the 20%, it sounds like the navigation structure is confusing Fab, so if PathPlayer is on, turn it off. If pathPlayer is off, turn it on. Then see what results you get.

Don't forget to turn PathPlayer back to "ON" (The recommended default setting) when you have finished.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
      X