Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dvd copy/dycripter

Help!

When I go to copy a movie onto my hard drive it says that my dvd copy has expired and need to use the dvd dycripter. When I go to copy it says that I need to edit or buy the dvd dycripter and it won't let me use dvd 5s only dvd 9s

How to I get it back to dvd copy I only have had the program since 12/13/10
    I use vershion 8.0.5.6

Originally posted by mjennings View Post
    Help!

When I go to copy a movie onto my hard drive it says that my dvd copy has expired and need to use the dvd dycripter. When I go to copy it says that I need to edit or buy the dvd dycripter and it won't let me use dvd 5s only dvd 9s

How to I get it back to dvd copy I only have had the program since 12/13/10
    I use vershion 8.0.5.6
    Explain the statement in red above.
    If using the trial version your 30 days free use has expired.
    If you have purchased the software then you have not registered it correctly.

Update to Version 8070.

Comment

Hi mjennings,

This is mona from DVDFab Service team, if you've been using 30-day trail version, after this evaluation period expired, you need order the license at http://www.dvdfab.com/order.htm to active full version.

If you have ordered DVD Copy, we need you offer registered email and order number, then we can check in our database and give you the guides about how to get a successful registered version. You can send email to mona@dvdfab.com, we will help you out of this problem as soon as possbile.

Regards,

mona
      Last edited by Mona; 01-17-2011, 03:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X