Merge will not work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merge will not work

I have v 7.0.8.2 and have tried to upgrade as it tells me to but everytime I do when I try to Merge DVDs is says - The "Merge" feature is available in DVD Copy. Please check it out at the www.dvdfab.com. It always worked fine in every version 7.0.8.2 and before. I thought the bug may be fixed so I tried the newest v 8.0.6.8 but it says the same thing. What is going on? I renewed up through 11/12 and my liscense # is in the program. Please help!!!

Originally posted by ttcounts View Post
    I have v 7.0.8.2 and have tried to upgrade as it tells me to but everytime I do when I try to Merge DVDs is says - The "Merge" feature is available in DVD Copy. Please check it out at the www.dvdfab.com. It always worked fine in every version 7.0.8.2 and before. I thought the bug may be fixed so I tried the newest v 8.0.6.8 but it says the same thing. What is going on? I renewed up through 11/12 and my liscense # is in the program. Please help!!!
    Hi ttcounts,

This is Anny from DVDFab support team. Please offer us your registered email or order number when purchasing, then we will check in our database and help you to solve your registration issue.

Please send your email to anny@dvdfab.com.

Best regards,
    Anny

Comment

Working...
    X