This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im having problems with Lost Seaon 3cd7 and 4cd5,6 only with the bonus Cd's

I've tried turning off the path player already and enable ling to always on any clues or ideas the funny thing is i successfully copied all other dvd's i'm only having trouble with the bonus cd's. They play on my computer fine but not on my dvd for some funny reason they play and stop automatically in the first second. I burned at 4x speed use good media never had a problem until now and i'm using the current dvdfab. All other cd's of lost burned successful

What mode are you using? Full disk or main Movie?
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

i've tried full disc mode and custom mode

Comment

can someone please help im havin problems with season 3 cd3 now half way through it says error i pressed retry like 20 times didn't work. Is it the copyright thats giving me problems? i have dvdfab 6.1.2.5

Comment

The error situation that you have indicated would suggest that the disk is either dirty or a poor pressing. Give the disk a good clean and also maybe blow out your drive with some compressed air in case there is some dust on the heads.

I don't think that it is copyright protection on this title but I do not have it to test so maybe some other forum member that has the title could try it out.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

ok thanks ill giveit a try

Comment

ok your solution worked for this cd but still no solution forthe bonus disc's thanks

Comment

Try this then:-

If pathplayer is on, turn it off. If it is off, turn it on.

Comment

thanks a lot i cleaned the bonus disc and turned off the path player and it worked this time. I just want to let you know i appreciate your help a lot and what you do hopefully i can get season 4 bonus disc's working properly now

Comment

i have succesfully burned all bonus disc after cleaning the disc with brasso and turning off the pathplayer thanks

Comment

Great to hear that....

Glad that you beat the problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X