X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost Highway...backup

Hi everyone;

I got the dvd movie "Lost Highway"...when I went to select DVD5 it shows 43MB on this disc. I took just seconds to copy it and when I played it back on the TV, it played only the "Warning info that starts with most DVDs" and after that, just stopped, no moive at all. I'm thinking it might be a bad DVD from Netfilx or who knows. Tried it on windowsxp and windows7 same thing happened. Did this happend to anyone else? 8.0.7.0 was used. First time I have ever seen this happen. There was no error message when the process started.

Originally posted by cattman View Post
    Hi everyone;

I got the dvd movie "Lost Highway"...when I went to select DVD5 it shows 43MB on this disc. I took just seconds to copy it and when I played it back on the TV, it played only the "Warning info that starts with most DVDs" and after that, just stopped, no moive at all. I'm thinking it might be a bad DVD fromNetfilx or who knows. Tried it on windowsxp and windows7 same thing happened. Did this happend to anyone else? 8.0.7.0 was used. First time I have ever seen this happen. There was no error message when the process started.
    We do not discuss the copying of rented moves on the forum.

Thread closed.

Comment

Working...
    X