Blu-ray not recognized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray not recognized

Seems that something has changed in recent releases. In the past when using the application, whether or not I happened to be inserting a standard or blu-ray disc, the application would automatically determine which was in the tray, and properly launch the appropriate function (DVD or Blu-ray). I am currently registered for DVD copy alone. So, in the past all I was able to do with Blu-ray discs, which was fine with me, is to create an iso of the main movie to my hard drive.

Is there something I need to do to allow this previous action to occur? I thought about uninstalling and trying to remove all vestiges of DVDfab from my system, but I don't think I know where the registration information is kept in Windows 7 (probably hiding in the registry).

And that seems like a less attractive means of getting things to work. The software ought to drop into DVD Fab HD Decrypter mode without requiring any special action.

UPDATE: What I do see when I put a Blu-ray into the drive is a message that it's scanning. Eventually I get a window pop up that DVDFab has stopped working and that windows wants me to close the program and notify me if a solution is available. After restarting DVDFab it begins to behave (it does pop a window indicating it is going into HD Decrypter mode).
    Last edited by stevebythebay; 01-20-2011, 08:18 PM.

Hi stevebythebay,

In the past when using the application, whether or not I happened to be inserting a standard or blu-ray disc, the application would automatically determine which was in the tray, and properly launch the appropriate function (DVD or Blu-ray).
    Since in Version8 DVDFab has a total of 4 blu-ray options, if you insert a blu-ray disc, all of these 4 options can load it as source, so we suggest you follow these steps: start up DVDFab, go to the blu-ray option you want to use, then inerst and load the source disc.

it does pop a window indicating it is going into HD Decrypter mode
    It seems you are using trail version, if you are our registered user, please apply your key to register again. If you can not find your license, please email me at sunny@dvdfab.com to get it back.

Sincerely,
    --
    Sunny
    ________
    PRILOSEC LAWSUIT SETTLEMENTS
    Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X