This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before the Devil Knows Your Dead

Anyone else having a problem with this movie? I can't get past the initial disk scanning. I am running v.6.1.25

I had no problem with that title, region 1 with pathplayer always enabled.

Comment

Originally posted by paltomare View Post
      Anyone else having a problem with this movie? I can't get past the initial disk scanning. I am running v.6.1.25
      I did this movie awhile ago and had no problems with it.

Originally posted by Wild and Blue View Post
      I had no problem with that title, region 1 with pathplayer always enabled.
      Same here region 1 with pathplayer always enabled

So with that said could you tell us what your problem is so we can get DVDFab working on this movie for you

Comment

Thanks.
        The disk plays in my computer drive and on my DVD player but when DVDFAB tries to read it it hangs at the scanning phase. It looks like it's reading the disk but it never gets past the screen with the progress bars.
        It may be a bad disk, I'm going to return it for another

Comment

Well, I picked up a second disk and had the same problem, DVDFAB cannot get past the initial scanning screen. For the heck of it I downloaded DVD Decrypter and it worked like a charm. I ripped the disk to my HD using DVD Decrypter and now I'm using DVDFAB to convert to a mobile mp4. So far, so good.

Comment

HAve you installed the latest DVDFab 6.2.0.5 and tried with pathplayer disabled as DVDFab can do this movie

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
              HAve you installed the latest DVDFab 6.2.0.5 and tried with pathplayer disabled as DVDFab can do this movie
              I am running 6.2.0.5 but not sure if pathplayer is disabled, where would I find that?

Comment

Press the Green circle with the Check mark in it, go down to Pathplayer , and Check Disable Pathplayer

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
                Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Originally posted by bean55 View Post
                  Press the Green circle with the Check mark in it, go down to Pathplayer , and Check Disable Pathplayer
                  Good advice as always from bean55.

@paltomare, recommend you spend a few minutes looking over the Fab tutorial.
                  It's simple and quick and ultimately, will save you a ton of time and trouble.

There is a ? mark icon, right next to the green circle/check icon.
                  Click on it, then click on Tutorial on the dropdown and have at it.
                  For eg, re: PathPlayer:

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Thanks for the advice, I'll need to spend a bit more time with the tutorial. The Pathplayer setting threw me off because I thought it was in a sub-setting of Blu-ray only, but I realize now I was wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X