the town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the town

It seems lately that when I try to back up a dvd , I download to the computer it says I need a double layer dvd. Why all of a sudden is it doing that? Any help would be appreciated.

Hi daycaretoo
    Are you using the free or paid version of Fab???
    Make sure that if using SL disc you have DVD5 checked on the main screen and also Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVDFab screen, and open Common Settings > DVD Copy make sure that you have DVD5 set as your out put size.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I am using the paid version. The double layer will not play on my blueray player, which plays regular dvds

Comment

Originally posted by daycaretoo View Post
        I am using the paid version. The double layer will not play on my blueray player, which plays regular dvds
        If you are using DL disc and it is not playing and or SL you may have some thing else wrong
        Also open Fab click the? click About what does it say under the options that you purchased???
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s) and post right here.
        CBR929
        Last edited by CBR929; 01-29-2011, 04:33 AM.
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

All DVD's are DL so if you player plays them, it will play a DL backup
          CBR929

Comment

It seems that advise given has helped this member in a Pm that I had received, hope this helps some one else.
            CBR929

Comment

thanks

thanks for all your help. to be honest I really am not to computer literit...and I can't spell....thanks

Comment

thanks for all your help. to be honest I really am not to computer literit...and I can't spell....thanks
                We all start at the beginning and you are no different
                Now that it is working for you I was happy to help
                CBR929

Comment

Working...
                X