Problems with New Saw Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with New Saw Movie

Everytime i put the disc in, it doesnt pop showing its getting scanned. You hear the dvd drive spinning it but nothing happens. I have never had a problem like this.

The first two things to try are:
    > Clean the disc, regardless of its appearance
    > Alter the PathPlayer settings.

For more details and a more complete list of the "usual suspects", please click on the link in my sig below:

Tips on Troubleshooting Analyzing/Ripping dvds
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Tried Cleaning

I tried cleaning it and i even used my friends copy of saw and same thing. How do you go to change pathplayer settings?? I have never had to change that before. Been using this software for 2 years and really havent changed anything except update it when the new updates have came out.

Comment

Fab screen > click on the white checkmark (inside the green circle) top right
        Common Settings > DVD / Blu-ray > Protection > PathPlayer

Sorry, I don't have this flick in standard dvd.
        I just ripped the BD disc though, no problems.

Might be worth it to run through the Tips link I gave you.
        Although, the fact that you've tried two discs, doesn't bode well.
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

without DVDFab started check to make sure your computer can actually see the DVD in the DVD Drive as it sounds more like a computer problem than a DVDFab problem

Comment

Working...
          X