Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back up plays on computer not dvd player.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back up plays on computer not dvd player.

I recently purchased the Sorcerers Apprentice, and i tested the backup copy i made and to my amazement it didn't work in any of my dvd players except for my pc. Anybody have any clues of what it could be? I've tried everything i could possibly think of.

Thanks

Originally posted by TheDoctor1985 View Post
    I recently purchased the Sorcerers Apprentice, and i tested the backup copy i made and to my amazement it didn't work in any of my dvd players except for my pc. Anybody have any clues of what it could be? I've tried everything i could possibly think of.

Thanks

Might be your media... might be the speed you burned at... might be the burner itself...

Without specific info, all we can do is play a guessing game...

Please go to (if you're running XP - C:\Documents & Settings\Your Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Logs and copy and paste the burn log from the burn that won't play - except in your PC.

When you get there, you'll see a lot of 9-11 line entries that I call 'Log Headers' - meaning they're not actual logs... just the start... scroll down the file until you find the one that says 'Write Succeeded', and c&p that one.

It'll give us a better idea where your problem may lie.

DC

Last edited by DarthCopier; 01-31-2011, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X