ISO default Target type

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO default Target type

Is there a way to make ISO the default target type? I want to do this for DVD Copy and Blu-ray Copy.

Every time I start DVDFab I need to manually switch it from the default Folder setting.

"Every time I start DVDFab I need to manually switch it from the default Folder setting."

How do you manually switch it to save iso images to the hard drive?

Comment

Have a look in "Settings"...

It's all there...

If you wish to optimise your use ANY software program, you have to invest some time learning about it!!!
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

julianbury:
        When you select 'DVD Copy' or 'Blu-ray Copy', click on the far right icon for 'Target', the one that looks like a piece of paper with a small disc on it. This will bring up a popup with your default output folder + '/ISO' + your movie name in it. Click 'Ok' and copy as you normally would. You'll have an iso version of your BD or DVD after.

GregiBoy:
        Obviously I've been through settings. I've changed my default output to be of type folder by default, but that does not output an .iso file, just the BD/DVD folder structure to the path. I've selected Memorize user interface options, but it has no effect. When the program is restarted, it goes back to the folder output option.

I don't think you understood what I was asking to do. Please read the questions before you answer them. Or even better, if you're not actually going to answer the question, don't reply.

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
          Have a look in "Settings"...

It's all there...

If you wish to optimise your use ANY software program, you have to invest some time learning about it!!!
          Perhaps everything it can do is there, but dvdfab can't do everything....
          If you are going to take the time to respond with rtm, then you should probably rtm too!
          Perhaps advise on where specifically to change would be a nice addition.
          I came looking for same feature, seems it isn't there.

Comment

Working...
          X