Spanish Language default on 8.0.6.8 and 8.0.7.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spanish Language default on 8.0.6.8 and 8.0.7.3

New to DVDFab. Started with a demo of 8.0.5.3 (I think) then when I placed my order I received 8.0.6.8.

Thought at first I was doing something wrong with 8.0.6.8 as every DVD I tried came up with Spanish as the default language (installed as English, using all defaults, doing full disk copy, no PGC, tried both jump to main menu and jump to movie, same results). I didn't have this problem trying the demo, it always came up with English as the default. Upgraded to 8.0.7.3 hoping the problem would be fixed but it's still there. Kinda sorry I spent the money, seems the new versions don't work as well as the older one.

Anyway, I now see others are having the same problem so figure it's not me doing something wrong. Reloaded my Demo version and tried a DVD that was failing on the 8.0.7.3, it worked fine, bringing up English as the default. Then went back and did the same DVD on 8.0.7.3 and got Spanish!

Sure do wish this problem could be resolved! Any ideas???

RE: Spanish Language default on 8.0.6.8 and 8.0.7.3

Thanks for the info. I started using the "jump" options because without it, even if I use the "remove PGC" option I still get all the warnings. This is something else that began recently.

I tried to use the search function first, but always got a "Page error, unable to load page" so gave up trying to search.

Comment

Working...
    X