Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD dual Layer skips

Hello
    I am having problems copying dual layers. Although I receive that the burn was successive when I go to view the movie it skips. I have had the same issue on two different computers/operating systems. My DVD player is also new and on all my systems the software is at the current revision.
    My system is windows 7 64bit, 8gigs of ram with a Intel i5 650 3.2 processor. I have had the same issue on 4 different DVD burners and various blank DVD manufactures. The one I tried on my new system is Verb 2.4 +RDL. Hope someone has an idea on how to fix this

Thanks

Post your logs.

Comment

Hi eli5539
      To do as Gruñón suggested the default location for the logs are:
      Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s) and post right here.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

here you go

dvdfab_burn_vso.log

Hope that loaded

Comment

Hi eli5539

Your drive is in PIO mode, Open Fab Click the Green top right > General > make sure Check for DMA Automatically is Checked and also Click the Reset DMA to the right click OK and restart Fab, you may also have to restart your computer.
          Even though I think you are using quality media (Verbatim) for your DL media consider using it also for your SL media Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim with the AZO Dye are considered the best choice.

CBR929
          Last edited by CBR929; 02-05-2011, 03:57 PM. Reason: text
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Optiarc DVD RW AD-7260S 1.01 [E] (Ide)

Comment

Thanks ,

I will give that a try, the link will that require me to remove my old driver first? I never heard of Taiyo Yuden before I will try a web search to see what shows uo

Comment

Originally posted by eli5539 View Post
                Thanks ,

I will give that a try, the link will that require me to remove my old driver first? I never heard of Taiyo Yuden before I will try a web search to see what shows uo
                Hi eli5539
                Your first concern should be getting your drive back in DMA mode and not PIO.

Note: If you do not know how to flash your drive do not do it ,it will render your drive useless. They usually come with and installer and are usually pretty easy but if done wrong you will have a door stop

Taiyo Yuden can only be bought online, but the Verbatim either +R or -R can be bought at most brick and mortar stores and also online, but make sure that they have the AZO Dye on the label.

see pic
                CBR929
                Attached Files

Comment

You folks are a great help, I have flashed a few drives in my day and I know they all say if you make a mistake it's over

Comment

Working...
                  X