The Great Mouse Detective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Great Mouse Detective

I'm trying to make a copy of Disney's The Great Mouse Detective to keep in the car for the kids and I cannot get it to work. DVDFAB recognizes the disc but never gets to the point of dsiplaying information / allowing to make a copy. Anyways just wanted to see if anyone had any info on this title.

Originally posted by arcadeforest View Post
    I'm trying to make a copy of Disney's The Great Mouse Detective to keep in the car for the kids and I cannot get it to work. DVDFAB recognizes the disc but never gets to the point of dsiplaying information / allowing to make a copy. Anyways just wanted to see if anyone had any info on this title.
    Since the move was released in 1986 you may need to disable Pathplayer.

Comment

Thanks, removing PathPlayer did allow me to see the files on the disc. Funny thing, and I'm not sure if this is PathPlayer related, but when looking at copying full disc it shows a disc size of 43 gig's, on a DVD none the less. Trying movie only I find about 30 versions of the movie and the four or five I try get hung up. Brand new disc and I had the same problem with the previous version I owned when I tried to copy it last year and gave up (the reason I'm trying to make a copy for the car this time, my daughter loves this movie for some reason and the last disc got crunched on the backseat). I'm currently in on buying this movie twice, trying to prevent a third. Thanks again.

Comment

Put the disc in your standalone player and play to see which title is playing.

Then you will know which title to choose to copy.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
          Put the disc in your standalone player and play to see which title is playing.

Then you will know which title to choose to copy.
          Thanks again, I'll give it a try a little later today.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
            Since the move was released in 1986 you may need to disable Pathplayer.
            DVD existed 1986?

DVD Release Date: April 13, 2010
            Disneys are known to have tricky protection, so I do think PathPlayer is needed for a correct backup. Otherwise, you end up with reading errors.
            Last edited by Gummigutta; 02-06-2011, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummigutta View Post
              DVD existed 1986?

Disneys are known to have tricky protection, so I do think PathPlayer is needed for a correct backup. Otherwise, you end up with reading errors.
              Did I say the DVD was released in 1986 or did I say the movie was released in 1986?

Slow again.. Morning AGJ

Comment

Working...
              X