Can't copy SAW: The final chapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't copy SAW: The final chapter

I have the newest release of dvdfab 8.0.7.3, but can't copy saw: the final chapter. Will I have to wait for the next dvdfab release?

can't copy saw the final chapter

I didn't actually try to copy it. It says that it will copy at 100% and I know that I will waste a disc if I try it. Usually movies copy at 50-70% on DVD5.

Comment

Hi, nbick

1. Please try to copy this disc on HD to test.
      2. Please post more info like AGJ said.

Thanks.

Comment

Can't burn Saw the Final Chapter.

I have the same issue, can't get it to do anything. I insert the disc and all that happens is that I can hear the laser move back and forth multiple times, but no progress is made. Dvdfab doesn't even recognize the disc.

Comment

Hi USMCSTILES,

Originally posted by USMCSTILES View Post
          I have the same issue, can't get it to do anything. I insert the disc and all that happens is that I can hear the laser move back and forth multiple times, but no progress is made. Dvdfab doesn't even recognize the disc.
          Try clean your disc first and as well turn off all auto play programs after a disc is inserted in your drive.

Please click the tick green icon button at the right top corner of the DVDFab screen, go to "Common Settings" > "Pathplayer", disable it or set it as "Always Enable" to copy the movie again to see the result.

If that still not work, please post the info as AGJ said in post#2. Thanks.

Regards,
          mona
          Last edited by Mona; 03-16-2011, 03:12 AM.

Comment

Saw The Final Chapter

The disc was the issue. Was trying to burn movies in low light, when I looked closer, there was a scratch in the disc. Fixed the scratch and disc burned just fine.

Comment

Working...
            X