This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated to 6.1.2.5 now will not write to blank dvd

Updated to 6.1.2.5 to copy a backup of Transformers 2 and now will not write any dvds to blank dvd. It seems to work fine until it the blank dvd is recognized then a few seconds later it spits it out. Dvdfab was working just fine before.

I get this: Task_2 failed! Error=122

I have tried different dvds, uninstalling, ect.

Does anyone have a phone number for Fengtao Software, I have tried (212)-736-7465 but to no avail.

Please help

Update to the latest DVDFab 6.2.0.2 also are you using the free version or do you have a paid version?

Comment

Got a new copy of Disney/Pixar movie UP and movie The Ugly Truth. the Ugly Truth burned a copy fine but will not burn UP. All it wants to do is continuously scan the movie. Same results in 2 computers that are both running the newest DVDFab 6.1.2.5.

Comment

Originally posted by amayacesar View Post
        Got a new copy of Disney/Pixar movie UP and movie The Ugly Truth. the Ugly Truth burned a copy fine but will not burn UP. All it wants to do is continuously scan the movie. Same results in 2 computers that are both running the newest DVDFab 6.1.2.5.
        Where is the relavance to what you said and what this thread was started about?

Comment

Can you not read?

Firstly update to the latest version 6.2.0.2

Secondly, do not hijack other threads that have nothing to do with your problem. Start your own. Please read the forum rules.

Thirdly, much has been contributed by other forum members on "UP" so judicious use of the "SEARCH" facility of this forum would have given you your answer.

PS: AGJ, you were too quick for me !!!
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
            PS: AGJ, you were too quick for me !!!
            I had less to type

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I will try downloading 6.2.0.2 and I am using a paid version.

Comment

Originally posted by er5reni View Post
                Thanks for the reply. I will try downloading 6.2.0.2 and I am using a paid version.
                Sure thanks for letting us know you have the paid because the free version after the trial is over will not burn anymore. Let us know if the update works for you as well

Comment

If you are using DVD5's make sure that you either have DVD5 selected at the bottom of the Fab window or you can set your default size in the "Settings" area of Fab.

Originally posted by er5reni View Post
                  "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Downloaded 6.2.0.2, it still isn't writing. I have DVD5 selected, using Verbatim DVD+R.

Comment

This is a puzzler as you are using good media!!!!

122 HWS_FAILED_CALIBRATING 22 // Write failed at the beginning of the media (often a media that is poorly supported by the drive)

Can you give use some details of your system/drive/OS, etc because some slimline drives in portables are problematic.

Also, it may be an idea to download, install and use ImgBurn (a great tutorial by Troy512 on how to do this is on this forum) as most experienced DVD burners here swear by it.

Comment

Sounds like a VSO burn engine problem, Deffinately take GregiBoy's advice and try ImgBurn and be sure to watch Troy512's video's on how to configure fab to work with it and to set your AWS (automatic write speed)

Comment

Working...
                        X