Sound help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sound help?

Quick question... When I back up my movies, which works perfectly, I notice that the sound quality isn't as good. When I put it in my dvd player and check to make sure everything worked ok I have to turn my tv up more than normal to get the same sound as the original. Can anyone help me with this if possible? Didn't know if there was some option or something I'm missing in the settings... It's not a major deal but would like to figure something out if I can... Thanks for your help!!!

Originally posted by softballking27 View Post
    Quick question... When I back up my movies, which works perfectly, I notice that the sound quality isn't as good. When I put it in my dvd player and check to make sure everything worked ok I have to turn my tv up more than normal to get the same sound as the original. Can anyone help me with this if possible? Didn't know if there was some option or something I'm missing in the settings... It's not a major deal but would like to figure something out if I can... Thanks for your help!!!
    There is no setting to change the sound in the software.

Someone will be along shortly to say that Fab does not
    change the sound in any way from the original.

My experience for years has been that any movie processed with fab I have to double the sound on my player.

The same movie processed with any other software the sound must be lowered drastically from the fab sound settings.

Regardless of what the Fab staff may say there is a problem with the sound and has been for years.

Of course there may be different results on different systems.

Comment

Hi softballking27,

There is no setting to change the sound in DVD Copy. Yet you can select another audio track to copy to see the result.

Please try DVDFab 8.0.7.5 Beta at

You'd better copy the movie to your hard drive with no compression, then play the ripped movie folder with VLC to see if the sound can play well or not.

Regards,

mona
      Last edited by sunny; 02-24-2011, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X