Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't copy Jack and the Beanstalk (2010)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't copy Jack and the Beanstalk (2010)

New version of Jack and the Beanstalk that has just been released which I can not copy. DVDFab only recoginises 58MB on the disk and when you look at the main movie there is nothing there, yet if I look at the disk in Explorer it is all there. Does anyone know of a way to copy and still be able to remove the protection?

Originally posted by caduceus2001 View Post
    New version of Jack and the Beanstalk that has just been released which I can not copy. DVDFab only recoginises 58MB on the disk and when you look at the main movie there is nothing there, yet if I look at the disk in Explorer it is all there. Does anyone know of a way to copy and still be able to remove the protection?
    Hi caduceus2001,

Have you tried the latest beta version 8.0.7.5 to copy this movie? If not, please give it a shot. You can check the link as follows:

Anny

Comment

Just checked my setting and found that Pathplayer was set to be on when needed, turned it off and now I can copy just fine, but thanks for the advice.

Comment

The latest Beta fixes this problem with having to Disable Pathplayer for certain DVDs. Also do not forget to change Pathplayer back to the Always Enabled when done the movie

Comment

Working...
        X