X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't Customize UI for DVD Copy

Hi,

Settings > General > Customize UI > Options Group

DVD Copy doesn't show up in the drop down tab.

Therefore I can't customize the UI.

Could it be that I have a version of DVD FAB (Gold) as is shows next to my license?

XP SP3

Originally posted by Jamin4u View Post
    Hi,

Settings > General > Customize UI > Options Group

DVD Copy doesn't show up in the drop down tab.

Therefore I can't customize the UI.

Could it be that I have a version of DVD FAB (Gold) as is shows next to my license?

XP SP3
    I just wanted to add that I've been a very satisfied customer for four years now.

Thank you for all of your hard work.

Comment

Could you post a screen capture of the customize GUI that you see

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
        Could you post a screen capture of the customize GUI that you see

Comment

That a strange one and not sure if it because you have license for DVDFab Gold as I originally bought DVDFab Platinum 6 years ago. Are you still the DVDFab DVD Copy is actually registered correctly? Maybe check the About to see and if it is Try uninstalling DVDFab and reinstalling to see if that fix it

Comment

I'm not sure what version # I started with, but I would always install over the top if it was an update like 4.1 to 4.2. When the version # changed like from 4 to 5, I would uninstall > reboot > install the new version.

My Dad has DVDfab Gold also and he has the same issue on XP SP3. I did the same on his updates as mine.

I think this started with version 8.

Here a pic of my about page and the key I'm using for my PC with my name and license # blacked out.

Do you think I need a new key?
            Also, what is that security note at the bottom?

Comment

Hi Jamin4u,

You have DVDFab Gold (DVD Copy) registered correctly, since your status is "enabled" and "never expire".

Please go to Common Settings-Customize UI, check if you can get DVD Copy involved in the option group list.

DVDFab key file is 100 percent safe. You can also use anti-virus software to check for sure.

Sincerely,
              --
              Sunny
              Last edited by sunny; 02-28-2011, 03:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny View Post
                Hi Jamin4u,

You have DVDFab Gold (DVD Copy) registered correctly, since your status is "enabled" and "never expire".

Please go to Common Settings-Customize UI, check if you can get DVD Copy involved in the option group list.

DVDFab key file is 100 percent safe. You can also use anti-virus software to check for sure.

Sincerely,
                --
                Sunny
                Hi Sunny,

DVD Copy doesn't show up in the drop down tab as shown in the pic I posted.

I trust the key. I should have just asked if I should have unblocked it?

Comment

The key file shows the same on my computer so no worries about that. I'll install this Beta on my other computer to see if I get same problem with the Customize UI as all I use is the free version on that.

Comment

Does anyone have a DVDfab Gold license that can confirm whether they are or aren't having the same issue?

Comment

Hi Jamin4u,

I have checked with a Gold license, and reproduce you problem, there is no DVD Copy in Customize UI-option group, i have reported it to our techs for checking and fixing.

Sincerely,
                      --
                      Sunny

Comment

Originally posted by sunny View Post
                        Hi Jamin4u,

I have checked with a Gold license, and reproduce you problem, there is no DVD Copy in Customize UI-option group, i have reported it to our techs for checking and fixing.

Sincerely,
                        --
                        Sunny
                        Thank you sunny and AGJ for your help.

Comment

Hi,

I just updated to 8092 Qt and I still can't customize the GUI for DVD Copy.

It now shows DVD Copy instead of DVD Copy (Gold).
                          My Name and License number are still there.
                          But it now shows enabled no.
                          DVD Copy works for me even though it shows enabled no.

Is there a solution without trying a clean uninstall and reinstall?

Last edited by Jamin4u; 05-14-2011, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X