This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem Error 100 creating .iso in version 6.2.0.5

Using version 6.2.0.5 when I select source of dvd folder and destination of .iso getting error 100 as soon as I choose start. Can someone else try same scenario to see if this is bug in new release?

Originally posted by big_moviefreak View Post
    Using version 6.2.0.5 when I select source of dvd folder and destination of .iso getting error 100 as soon as I choose start. Can someone else try same scenario to see if this is bug in new release?
    Just tested that with 6205 and same results as you, error 100

Comment

Wild and Blue just verified that the error 100 only happens in full disc mode, works fine in movie only mode. Signals can you please pm Fengtao and let him know thanks.

Comment

Same problem "Full Disk" when tested here also. Tried it with pathplayer both on and off.

Works OK in "Main Movie" mode.
        Last edited by GregiBoy; 11-11-2009, 10:25 PM.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Have you tried the new - silently updated today - installer from website?

New installer timestamp: November 12, 2009
          MD5: 6FD69EA9B648ED619C7D92EF3134D86D

Comment

Originally posted by GP45 View Post
            Have you tried the new - silently updated today - installer from website?

New installer timestamp: November 12, 2009
            MD5: 6FD69EA9B648ED619C7D92EF3134D86D
            Where does it say on the website as I am not able to find it

Comment

Tried latest installer, same problem.
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

hi fengtao thanx for 6205 update ...will test a.s.a.p..thankfull plain dvd to dvd user!

Comment

JR...

What has your post to do with this thread "Problem Error 100 creating .iso in version 6.2.0.5"?

Please do not hijack threads. Post in appropriate threads or start one of your own.

Comment

Working...
                  X