asking for double layer DVDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

asking for double layer DVDs

Have been using DVD fab for year and it has worked great.

I back up my kids movies as they destroy them quicky. So I only let them handle the back ups.

The last movie I tired to copy I could not get to work. I did everything the same but it kept asking me for a doube layer disk. I got frustrated and quit.

Tried another vidoe today and got the same thing. I am 99% sure I still have an active liscense, but I went ahead and bought a new DVDfab.

Downloaded the program, got my key in my email. Activated the key. Put in the movie, it copys it.Then it asks me for a double layer blank DVD.

What the heck, I've been copying movies just fine on regulare blank DVDs.

Do you have the quality setting in the lower left corner set for DVD5 or DVD9?

Also go into general settings and make sure the size is set between 4300 [default] or 4472.

Higher than 4472+- will require a double layer disc.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
      Do you have the quality setting in the lower left corner set for DVD5 or DVD9?

Also go into general settings and make sure the size is set between 4300 [default] or 4472.

Higher than 4472+- will require a double layer disc.
      I'm not a noob, I can't see or get any options to expand on the bottom left to look for DVD5 o DVD9.

In general settings the DVD 5 write is 4300 and the DVD9 write is 8100. I tried to lower the DVD9 to 4300 but it will not let me. It wants 7200 to 8968

Comment

Ok, maybe I am a noob.

Put in the movie, it opened it. Then I could pick DVD 5 or 9

Trying it with 5 right now. Will let you know if it works.

Comment

Problem solved

Comment

Working...
          X