Please Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Help!

I have had DVD Fab for a few years now and everything has been great... Until now...I have been trying to update my program with the betas and the new version 8.0.8.2 but right when it goes through the files at the end and says finishing installation it says DVD FAB has stopped working and now I can't even use it at all! Any suggestions????

Have you read this thread>

Comment

yes... I'm running Vista and have never had a problem and my anti virus is Esot... It's always ran so smooth until the last couple of updates and now I can't use it what so ever. I've tried uninstalling it and re-installing it and it says the same thing! I don't know what else to do! I've paid for the App and now I can't even use it... This needs to be fixed

Comment

Try these procedures religiously !!!

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I have tried EVERYTHING including this list! Everytime I try to re-install it, the program stops working and won't even open... I've even tried system restore to a later date and still didn't work. I'm the administrator on my home computer and I can't get it. It's really gonna blow if I can't use a program that has always worked (and I paid for) ever again! Someone please help

Comment

Working...
          X