Will not open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will not open

Had problem with 8.0.8.2 would not open, and now 8.0.8.3 does the same thing.

Thank You saved me the effort of even trying

Comment

Originally posted by shoe View Post
      Thank You saved me the effort of even trying
      I hope new versions that do not open does't become a regular trend with
      DVDfab.
      Last edited by Uncledave; 03-17-2011, 03:41 PM. Reason: mis-spelling

Comment

Could you wait and try opening 8.0.8.3 after you have rebooted and allowed your windows login and startup programs to stabilize. In the below 'New Computer-DVDFab will not run' thread, I discovered on 8.0.7.3 that it would not open for my new computer if I ran it too early after logging in. And, if I waited a couple of minutes after logging in, then DVDFab would open and run normally. I'm interested to have this verified to know if this is a new DVDFab characteristic or if it is some strange interaction with my new Win7-64 computer. regards,Stephen

Comment

will not open

Have a friend that has windows 7 64 bit and is working fine. My 32 bit just won't open the application.

Comment

Like many other forum members I have had no success in getting both 8083 and 8082 to work because my computer's OS doesn't open them. I tried all of the steps given - twice and each time I have had to go back to 8073 in order to use the software. I noticed on the download web page there was no "CSS" to be found for either one of these newer versions. If this is something new that DVDfab is trying I have a question for other forum members. Even if doing all of the steps required to download the new versions were successful, why do all of that extra work? One of the selling points of DVDfab for me is that it was "user friendly". Does anyone else out there also feel that way?

Comment

I wish i knew what was going on, I purchased the lifetime option and as of now, can't use the newest version of DVDFAB. Hopefully they will issue a fix shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by jhawk43 View Post
                I wish i knew what was going on, I purchased the lifetime option and as of now, can't use the newest version of DVDFAB. Hopefully they will issue a fix shortly.
                Are you running Windows 7 32 bit?
                How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                Albert Einstein

Comment

Since I install Windows 7 32 bits SP1 I can not run DVDFab(8073-8083) ever.

Comment

Guys, the developers are aware of this issue & working overtime on it.

Have a little patience. The Fab team will get it fixed.

All the moaning & griping will not get it fixed !! They always have !!!
                    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thanks for the acknowledgement!

Comment

won't even finish installing

Never mind not opening. In my case, Version 8083 won't even finish installing! What's going on?

Actually, Version 8073 was working nicely. I'm going back to it...

Comment

Originally posted by Uncledave View Post
                          Like many other forum members I have had no success in getting both 8083 and 8082 to work because my computer's OS doesn't open them. I tried all of the steps given - twice and each time I have had to go back to 8073 in order to use the software. I noticed on the download web page there was no "CSS" to be found for either one of these newer versions. If this is something new that DVDfab is trying I have a question for other forum members. Even if doing all of the steps required to download the new versions were successful, why do all of that extra work? One of the selling points of DVDfab for me is that it was "user friendly". Does anyone else out there also feel that way?
                          Spock: Yes--I agree--wholeheartedly. I just wish the downloading was the way it used to be. When we didn't have to worry if you were using XP, 2000, Vista, or W-7. Why can't things be simple again--like it used to be?

Comment

I have a Windows x64 system and nothing has changed for me, still quick and easy. Just take it easy and the Fab team will fix this.
                            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                            Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                            X