This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't copy Blood and Chocolate

6.0.6.0 wouldn't copy Blood and Chocolate. It gets real close and then aborts.
    Are there any solutions for these? I've even tried earlier copies of DVDFAB same problem.

do you get a popup saying Retry Abort Ignore?

usually this window indicates a read error associated with a damaged/dirty disc. typically copy protection errors occur during the Open DVD Source window and not during the copy process.

do you have pathplayer set to always enabled

have you checked the disc for scratches or fingerprints?

Comment

You mean the Thai movie Chocolate (Zen) ?

I could backup (Full Disc, DVD9) Chocolate (Zen) on DVDFab 6.0.6.8 Beta
      (A Region 2 DVD, Nordic version)
      Hubba hubba zoot zoot..........

Comment

I have backed up this movie with an earlier version, however just did main movie.
        Chris

Comment

Blood and Chocolate was released in 2007 I believe and the DVDFab released at that time was able to do that movie as I have a perfect FullDVD back up of it. So with that said do what troy512 said clean the disc and change pathplayer to always enabled if always enabled not work then change it to disabled. I will do this movie again tomorrow when I have the time as I have other things to do today.
          Last edited by AGJ; 09-17-2009, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jmemmett View Post
            6.0.6.0 wouldn't copy Blood and Chocolate. It gets real close and then aborts.
            Are there any solutions for these? I've even tried earlier copies of DVDFAB same problem.
            Just did this movie using the latest Beta release and no problems as I am watching it right now. So install the latest version of DVDFab and make sure pathplayer is set to always enabled

Comment

Working...
            X