Error 105 Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error 105 Please help

I was using the trial version of DVDFAB and it expired, March 3,2011 I bought the newest version,before then i wasn't having any problems.Suddenly, every DVD i try to copy is a failed burn.It says Task_2 Failed Error=105...Process failed.I am such a newbie,new to the software and i've never posted on any forum b4.Really,really lost.Please help me....Thanks in advance

Originally posted by daicon418 View Post
    I was using the trial version of DVDFAB and it expired, March 3,2011 I bought the newest version,before then i wasn't having any problems.Suddenly, every DVD i try to copy is a failed burn.It says Task_2 Failed Error=105...Process failed.I am such a newbie,new to the software and i've never posted on any forum b4.Really,really lost.Please help me....Thanks in advance
    1st- Your three duplicate post have been deleted.

2nd- with a dvd in your drive open fab and look in the lower left corner.

Does it say DVD5 or DVD9?
    The error you are getting means the file is too large for the DVD5 [SL] you are using.

[105 HWS_TOOBIG 5 // Files are too big to fit on a DVD+/-R(W)]

Edit to add--- keep your questions about this problem on this [your] thread.
    2 hijacks of another thread have been deleted.
    Last edited by Guest; 04-01-2011, 07:23 PM.

Comment

I'm so terribly sorry for hijackin'.I've never posted on a forum before,it won't happen again.In the bottom left it was showing DVD 5.Previously when i copied DVD's it worked fine but after the purchase, i started receiving the error 105 message.Is there something i can do to correctly burn a copy?Thanks for the reply and once again,sorry for the hijack.

Comment

Hi daicon418

Please Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVDFab screen, and open Common Settings > DVD/Blu-Ray> Write and make sure you have DVD5 set to 4472 or lower.
        Also open Fab click the ? click about what does it say under the options you purchased?
        If still having problems
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s) and post right here.

CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Under DVD 5 IT HAS 4488 (DVD-R)
          After hitting the "?" it had my name, under enabled "Yes", and update expire time was March 3, 2013 .

Comment

Under DVD 5 IT HAS 4488 (DVD-R)
            After hitting the "?" it had my name, under enabled "Yes", and update expire time was March 3, 2013 .
            Change that setting to 4450 and you should be good to go.
            Default is 4300.

Comment

Now i'm getting a Task_1 error 400 but it looks like error 4000...this was while analyzing the DVD,I'm so confused.I have to go pick up the kids .Thanks for all your help.Hopefully i can figure out how to post the burn logs later. Thanks

Comment

Now i'm getting a Task_1 error 400 but it looks like error 4000...this was while analyzing the DVD,I'm so confused.I have to go pick up the kids .Thanks for all your help.Hopefully i can figure out how to post the burn logs later. Thanks
                Is the disc dirty or scratched.
                Clean it even it it looks clean just to be sure.

FYI: here is a link to the error codes.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
                  Change that setting to 4450 and you should be good to go.
                  Default is 4300.
                  You were absolutely correct.Thank you so very much.I appreciate your patience and admire your brilliance.I Salute U-THX

Comment

Working...
                  X