The American: Australian Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The American: Australian Version

I have tried to copy The American (Region 4) without having any success. I have tried it in Fab v8.0.8.5, with PathPlayer on and off, and have tried it in 8.0.8.7Qt, again with PathPlayer on and off. I have tried it in my SATA DVD-RW drive, and my USB DVD-RW drive.

After trying all of this, the copy speeds fail to maintain themselves. They get up to about 2.00MB/s, then drop back to 0. I will attach the logs, but if anyone knows any solution to the problem, please let me know.

I have uploaded the logs for both the normal and the QT version.
    Thanks
    Attached Files

Originally posted by fieldsy36 View Post
    I have tried to copy The American (Region 4) without having any success. I have tried it in Fab v8.0.8.5, with PathPlayer on and off, and have tried it in 8.0.8.7Qt, again with PathPlayer on and off. I have tried it in my SATA DVD-RW drive, and my USB DVD-RW drive.

After trying all of this, the copy speeds fail to maintain themselves. They get up to about 2.00MB/s, then drop back to 0. I will attach the logs, but if anyone knows any solution to the problem, please let me know.

I have uploaded the logs for both the normal and the QT version.
    Thanks
    There can be many reasons for a slow read from a source disk... anything from a dirty disk right up to a pending system failure.

If this one film is your only problem, and all others perform normally, then we can rule out the high-end problems and concentrate on the source disk itself.

First, whatever the appearance of the disk... clean it!! Then try again.

If it still slows down on the read, get your hands on either VSO Inspector or Nero Disk Speed (freebies on the web), and run a scan on the source disk. Any errors or slow reads during the scan will point to a poorly mastered (or downright defective) source disk, which should be returned to the point of purchase and replaced.

Let us know how you make out.

DC

Comment

Hi fieldsy36

I am not sure if this is the problem or not but, you are trying to rip a DVD that is Disc region: 2, 4 and you drive is Drive region: 1
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
      X