Insanity Beach Body Exercise Disk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insanity Beach Body Exercise Disk

Backed up disc 1-5 okay. I receive the message that disk copy was complete but the backup disk will not play for disk 6-10. Any suggestions?

Hi gofor

Please post your logs the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s) and post right here.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Backup of Insanity Beachbody Exercise Discs

I successfully mad a backup copy of Disc 1 - 5, but, the remaining disc would not playback although I received the disc successfully completed message. Any suggestions?

Comment

My suggestion to you was in my last post.
        "LOGS"
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Insanity Exercise disc

CBR929. I rec. you message but, fail to grasp what is being said. I am running windows 7 and have made numerous backups of other disc.

Comment

Yeah, don't bother wasting your time. The "INSANITY" DVD products are well known as being poorly authored and cheaply pressed hence the problems.

Originally posted by gofor View Post
            Backed up disc 1-5 okay. I receive the message that disk copy was complete but the backup disk will not play for disk 6-10. Any suggestions?
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
            X