Error=100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error=100

I back up full disc to my hard drive and have for years. On my new windows 7 computer if i try to burn a full disc from my hard drive to a DL disc I get Error=100. I can burn main movie with no problem and I can burn to DVD5 without any problem. Never had this problem with XP. I'm using version 8.0.8.3

Originally posted by sailouterbanks View Post
    I back up full disc to my hard drive and have for years. On my new windows 7 computer if i try to burn a full disc from my hard drive to a DL disc I get Error=100.
    What mode are you using? Try write data mode if not already.

Comment

Tried write mode, says failed. I tried different brands of disks too

Comment

100 DVD_Error_OpenFile
        Make sure no other programs is using the file, software players ect. If all else fails try burning with ImgBurn in build mode. Also what size is the saved folder/file?

Comment

Image size is 7.7 G. I'm using imgburn within DVDFab. I don't understand why it works with main movie on DVD9 on a DL and compressed on a SL DVD5. I don't think any other DVD software is running

Comment

Tried using ImgBurn only and it still won't burn? I'm no dual layer expert so I hope someone else will jump in and troubleshoot this lol. Maybe post the logs that's created may shed some light on the matter.

Comment

Hi sailouterbanks
              As W&B suggested, please post your logs the default location is:
              For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
              or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
              or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s) and post right here.

CBR929
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
              X