Why Blame it on VSO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Blame it on VSO

It's been at least 6 to 8 months all the write errors are blamed on VSO burning engine and Imgburn advertised as the best thing since the invention of the wheel.

I INSTALLED THE LATEST VERSION AVALIABLE ON APRIL 27 2011 DVDFab8088Beta_Qt and did a reboot

THE PROGRAM WAS ABLE TO READ THE MOVIE BLACK SWAN WITH NO ERRORS.

HOWEVER WHEN IT CAME TO WRITE IT FAILED TO EVEN DETECT THAT THERE WAS A DVD INSIDE THE DRIVE.

I went to VSO, downloaded PcSetup and vso_inspector_2_setup, clicked and installed them and voila everything worked like a charm

For all the money charged why can't dvdfab install a decent driver to burn DVDs (like it use to) and why do i need to waste my time learning Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to Work Together

There are quite a few more DVD backup programs that does it all in one package and why not DVDFAB?

Writing with DVDFab

Fener,

I've never had a problem burning with DVDFab stuff that I converted with ConvertX, and I don't use IMGburn. VSO is has top notch engineering, just like DVDFab. I suspect that you experienced a conflict with installed codecs on your computer. If you run in to the problem again that you describe, try replicating the problem on another computer to rule out the possible missing codec issue.

Pardon me if I'm on the wrong track, but let me recommend the free but excellent K-Lite Codec pack, full version. Some experts eschew codec packs, but K-Lite will never install a codec that conflicts with an existing one. The pack "Full version" is comprehensive, so if your VOB container has media that was encoded with some odd codec, your system will always be able to read what you insert in your optical drive.

I hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
    X