X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

??? four christmases

when i try to rip this movie in full disc, it show 44,981 GB

Please read the Help Us Help you document (link in my sig) and post the requested info. Welcome to the forum

Comment

Make sure Pathplayer is always enabled, I never tried this title but most likely if it's the 2008 release that should solve your problem. It's not a Blu-ray is it?

Comment

I am unable to help you with this movie at the moment as it not for sale at retail stores in Canada until November 24. But I am sure someone else who has this movie early might help out

Comment

it is not a blu-ray and pathfinder is enabled ????

Comment

Well, I suggest the normal trick for new releases that have copy protection that requires Pathplayer for removal.

Please note that you can only do "Main Movie" by this method.

Using a sotware player on your PC, play the DVD. (We usually recommend VLC Player as it will play nearly everything.)
            Navigate until the main movie is playing.
            Note the title number that is playing. This can vary from DVD to DVD.

Disable PathPlayer
            Restart Fab
            Choose "Main Movie"
            Insert the DVD
            Wait till analysed and choose the title that was playing in the software player as the title you want to back up.

Then Start...

This works over 95% of the time.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

thanks i will try that

Comment

don't know which version you are using , try 6.2.0.5 and see the result.

Comment

Just downloaded 6.2.0.5 because the old one wouldn't finish Four Christmases it gets to 86.87% and shuts down the new version did the same thing. I am going to search around for the way to copy the main movie and give that a try. I wonder if it is because there is wide and full screen version on this disk.

Comment

I just tried it on DVDFAB 5.3.1.0 and it looks like it is going to work, writing it now if it doesn't play I will come back and tell everyone.

Comment

No problem with this movie using latest production vers 6.2.0.5 ...

Comment

Afraid to do recent updates seams like you always open up another can of worms.

Comment

Early versions seem to work without a hitch. latest reqiure alot of trial and error.

Comment

Working...
                          X