Copied DVD freezes during playback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copied DVD freezes during playback

I am using the trial version of DVDFAB8 current version (now expired).
    The DVD copy (full disc) process works great.. copies the full disc as advertised. However, my problem is the resultant copied DVD may or may not freeze on playback either on a DVD player or my PC DVD drive.. If this is an example of the quality of the product, then it's not worth my investment.
    I have tried all of the listed solutions but not one solved my problem... I have some copied DVDs that work fine and some that freeze intermittantly and randomly... this is not good. I'm using Memorex DVD's both re-writeable and DVD-R. Operating system is Windows XP on a very slow (old) PC..
    Any suggestions????

Originally posted by seafarer View Post
    I am using the trial version of DVDFAB8 current version (now expired).
    The DVD copy (full disc) process works great.. copies the full disc as advertised. However, my problem is the resultant copied DVD may or may not freeze on playback either on a DVD player or my PC DVD drive.. If this is an example of the quality of the product, then it's not worth my investment.
    I have tried all of the listed solutions but not one solved my problem... I have some copied DVDs that work fine and some that freeze intermittantly and randomly... this is not good. I'm using Memorex DVD's both re-writeable and DVD-R. Operating system is Windows XP on a very slow (old) PC..
    Any suggestions????
    As long as you continue to use garbage blank media such as memorex you will continue to have problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Baron View Post
      As long as you continue to use garbage blank media such as memorex you will continue to have problems.

I also agree with Red Baron, the media you are using is garbage"sorry".

I will also suspect that you are burning at max speed too, which will cause playback problems. The only way to know for sure is to post your logs the default location is:
      For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s) and post right here.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Agree with both of my colleagues... The media is CRAP...

You can try rescuing your investment ib this SH1T media by burning VERRYYY slowly but no guarantees !!!!
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Ok Mate, Which media do you recommend?

Comment

Working...
          X