This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The probelm i'm seeing with Transformers 2

The probelm i'm seeing with Transformers 2 as well as some other discs is that there are many multiples of the same movies on the disc. My program completely shuts down after scanning these discs. I checked for updates andit says I have the latest version. Is this some new anti-pirating stuff?

Originally posted by mistiblu View Post
    The probelm i'm seeing with Transformers 2 as well as some other discs is that there are many multiples of the same movies on the disc. My program completely shuts down after scanning these discs. I checked for updates andit says I have the latest version. Is this some new anti-pirating stuff?
    What version of Fab you using exactly? Do you have Pathplayer set to always enabled?

Comment

Its the newest version, 6.2.0.5 although it did the same on my last version. Pathplayer is disabled.

Comment

Enable Pathplayer and that should solve your problem, It is the default setting for Fab now and recommended for new releases (usually) IF you come across a disc that gives you problems old or new then try disabling it. It solves 95% of the problems people have provided it isn't a new copy protection scheme but Fab can do Transformers revenge of the fallen. Good Luck!

Comment

Ok, I enabled pathplayer and it now gave me only one track. I set it to copy main movie only so we'll see what happens and if it actually plays or not after burning. thanks for your help. Will reply if it plays or not

Comment

Ok cool, also don't forget to set the burn speed to half of your rated media. (if you have x16 rated blanks try burning at x8 or even x6 but don't burn to slow or you'll still have problems during playback possibly) Thats another thing lots of people have problems with and it results in freezing/skipping during the playback IF it will even playback at all.

Edit: I want to say one thing because I know someone will call me on this, good media such Verbatim can be burned at a faster rate and maybe even at max speed but from personal experience a slower burn is more stable. I found that 6x results at the best stable burn for my burners/media, it's all subjective I suppose. Try what works for you.
            Last edited by W&B; 11-17-2009, 02:15 AM.

Comment

mistiblu I moved your posts and relevant replies to thread of your own as you posted in someone else's thread

Comment

Working...
              X