v8.0.9.0 Qt Strange Behavior - Report Sent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v8.0.9.0 Qt Strange Behavior - Report Sent

I sent y'all a report on the crash, but there is now more info to provide.

As stated in the report, I was copying the extended edition version of "Taken" in the "Main Movie" mode. 8.0.9.0 analyzed the disc and then opened the next window in the program...about 2 seconds later it crashed and I sent you the report.

I then ejected the DVD, restarted the program and set it to the "Full Disc" mode. I then closed the tray and DVDFab again analyzed the disc. It did NOT crash. I then changed the mode to "Main Movie" and successfully copied the movie.

Rinse and repeat...same behavior followed twice more. It crashed when started up in "Main Movie" but works fine when started in "Full Disc" and then switched to "Main Movie" after the analysis is complete.

I hope this is helpful!...

Added footnote: I loaded up 8.0.8.5 and it worked flawlessly in all modes with the same disc.
    Last edited by Toonces T. Cat; 05-09-2011, 05:24 PM. Reason: More information...

Follow-Up Report...

Just came home from the Store with region 1 versions of Blue Valentine and I Saw the Devil.

Had exactly the same problem using v8.0.9.0 Qt as with Taken. The only difference being that Blue Valentine would not work in the "Full Disc" mode or in the "Main Movie" mode.

Both worked perfectly with v8.0.5.0...

Comment

We will check this issue asap.
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
      X