This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seting writing speed on dvdfab

when i go to set writing speed i dont have the option there to set it now, it was there before but now its not there, ? how i fix this

OK, click the green dot with the check mark at top right of DVDFab then to the left click Write and then in the dropdown for the Write Speed you can change it from Recommended to the speed you desire most suggested speed is half the rated speed of the blank media you are using

Comment

k well i cant see nothing but burning engine then its got img burn and also nero burning rom, dont give me any other options there, but it did when i first installed DVDFab but not nothing

Comment

and also when i go to burn Transformers 2 it keeps telling me i need a dual layer, do i need it for this movie or ?

Comment

you should have 3 selections in that dropdown box VSO Burning Engine which is default, Then Nero and ImgBurn.

Comment

NO in the DVD to DVD in Common Settings you can change the Default Output size to DVD5 and that should fix that problem

Comment

k when i click on the DVD5 it keeps telling me that i need to renew it ? but i thought i did renew that just 2 days ago then i updated to the DVD 6 ?

Comment

k what do i need to do to make this DVDFab 5 to be working couse DVDFab 6 works, but i cant set it to DVD5 on that option, tells me to renew it ? where do i start at, i deleted all the fab off, where next ?

Comment

you lost me now? I thought you was having a problem setting up the burn speed and the size of the DVD you want to use

Comment

k when i got your email, for the new renewel for DVDFab i installed the lateset one, its DVDFab 6 ok when i go to set it to DVD5 not DVD9, it tells me i need to renew the DVD5 ?

Comment

OK I do not work for DVDFab as I am a user just like you trying to help. I think you need to go to the website and request a DVDFab6 key. Here is the link for doing that you have to use the email you bought DVDFab with in order to get the key sent to the email address you used

Comment

k now i got it all working good, ty for your help, now u say to burn it about 8x for best or use recomended ?

Comment

Burn at half the rated speed of the blank media you using. So if it rated 16x then burn at 8x and do not use recommended as that usually burns at max speed and then you will have a movie that does not play correctly

Comment

i use Sony DVD+R it says 1x to 16x, so i set it to 8 right ? i use light scribe ASUS burners, just bought them not long ago

Comment

Working...
                            X